Thursday, September 29, 2011

Book Review: The Road To Somewher by James A. Reeves

My rating: 4 of 5 stars<br /><br />
This is much more than another book about a journey across America.  This is a memoir of discovery both of the author and of his native country.<br/><br/>Beautifully illustrated throughout, with the authors own photographs, this book tells the story of many times when the author would take off and try to find both himself and his country.<br/><br/>There is an openness and honesty about both the words and the pictures, that kept me repeatedly picking the book up, and being disappointed when I had finished it.  So much so, that I know I will be picking it up again in the near future to read through again.
<br/><br/>

Posted via email from Tontowilliams's Electronic Scrapbook

No comments: