Thursday, September 08, 2011

Book Related Posts For December: Your Suggestions Please

I've been doing the Good Reads 2011 Book Challenge this year, you can see my details here: http://www.goodreads.com/user_challenges/107105 I originally planned for 30 books, my previous recorded best being around the mid 30's in a year, but I hit 30 at the beginning of August so decided to double it. Being only 11 away with several months still to go, means that I might just make it! This got me thinking about blog posts, and I decided that I would write a post at the end of the challenge and feature the "Top 10%" of those 60 (if I make it!)

Then I thought it would be cool to write a post a day over the twelve days of Christmas on books, starting with the "Top 10%" post. Even better if I could come up with enough posts for the whole of December!

Now 31 posts is hard, particularly on one topic, i.e. books, so this is where you come in Dear Readers. Send me your ideas or titles for a post, and I'll try and write to them over December. You can either leave your suggestions in the comments below or alternatively email me: tontowilliams[at]gmail[dot]com

If I get 30 (remember I already have at least one idea), then fantastic, but I will try and write to each every suggestion for a post (so long as they are clean, and not spam comments!).

So what do you want me to write about?

Posted via email from Tontowilliams's Electronic Scrapbook

No comments: