Saturday, September 01, 2007

Starting from Scratch

Been a while since I have had to start a-fresh. If you have found your way here, chances are you "know me" from another blog. Simply I have had to leave that home because I think someone I work with "found me". I blame Facebook. That's all I am going to say and leave it at that.

For the time being I am leaving the other blog in place, just in case there are other readers who haven 't yet seen the last post there, and might still want to read my inane witterings.

So why "Wild Tales"? Well because I wanted to write more about the world around me, and names like Urban Wildlife etc were all taken. (Note to self: Must check out some of the names that were taken, you never know where you inspiration might come from). For now I consider this site a work in progress, although if I'm truthful it always will be. I enjoy writing. I profess that perhaps I'm not that good at it, but then as the saying goes; "Practice makes perfect." As you might also know, I don't always have that much time for it either, so maybe a new home will make me write more (no please don't, I hear you cry)!

In terms of the rest of this page, structure etc I'll probably keep adding, changing things I see blogger has changed somewhat, and there is all sorts of cool stuff to play with.

Anyway, welcome. Pull up a chair by the fire. Pour a glass of wine, beer, mug of tea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya!

If possible, could you please turn the fire down (or at least stop throwing logs on it!).

It is too damn hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Ignore him. It's bloody cold over on this side of the pond.

I'm more worried by the wine/beer/tea concoction. Sounds vile.