Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Out of Touch

Feel a little like the world has been passing me by for a few days. With the mad scamper to Brussels and back, and then a busy weekend I've not had much time to sit down and do "stuff". You know - "stuff"! Blog, read blogs, check out how the gardens getting on, decide which book to read next (an ever ongoing challenge), read and reply to emails.

This week however I am on leave, i.e. no work, plenty of time then for all that "stuff", but no, still time seems to be passing me by. I guess most of my "stuff" involves not doing very much, and so consequently I feel guilty.

Take this morning for example. I thought I would sit and do some housekeeping on the blog. It's still not quite how I want it, kind of a skin that doesn't fit properly yet. I wanted to sort out my blogroll - having separated out the wildlife blogs I also wanted to separate out, and give more prominence to those blogs I read regularly, which are in my opinion the best blogs in the world ever. To undermine my plan however is the fact that blogrolling is down and I can't log-in. Similarly I want to add my Sitemeter code, but can't remember my password, and the retrieve by email has yet to send me it. Therefore I guess in the meantime, I'll have to make do with this simple post and come back and finish off the housekeeping another time.

No comments: