Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hello?

The downside of switching blogs is that you loose readers.  That's quite sad.  I never had loads but sadly now I seem to have two or maybe three.  There is/was a running joke about the number of readers that one blogger had/has (come on Will admit it you have more than two now)!  Sadly I think I might have to take up that mantle for a while, at least until things pick up!
 
Anyway just stopped by to say that I'm off to Brussels tomorrow until the weekend, and probably won't have time or internet access to post - so there probably won't be much difference to the posting rate around here while I'm gone.  ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

People will catch up. Your links are up, you are blogging, people will get here. It's how it goes.

So there you go. We're still here.

Anonymous said...

I never admit nothing!