Monday, December 31, 2007

Nearly 2008

This Christmas will probably be remembered as the one where everyone was sick, and nobody really felt up to much. I remember telling a colleague just before I started the leave that I'd booked for over the Christmas/New Year period, that I fully expected to be ill. It's always the way it happens, you work hard for months with no break, and then the moment you lift your head up, it hits you - cold/flu, manflu whatever. Sometimes it's good to be right. This is not one of those times.

So what else will I remember 2007 for? Well the only other thing is work. I had a whole page here before I deleted it, about what I felt about work, but just in case (and I don't wanna get dooced until I have another job) I won't mention it - if you're really interested email me, but otherwise let's just say it's memorable for all the wrong reasons.

In summary then I hope 2008 will be better than 2007, I really do. Starting with my family getting well, and putting the Christmas cold / manflu season well and truly behind them.

I hope you all too (however many of you there are) also have a good 2008 and it is better than 2007 (even if 2007 was your bestest year ever, I hope 2008 will be even better for you). So until then....

No comments: