Friday, December 17, 2010

Time for Stuff

The past few months have been really hectic.  There have been a number of things contributing to this, mostly work related.  The last of these was completed yesterday, and is the subject of the post previous to this one.  Now I feel that I have some time for stuff.

I can get back to writing, I've been working on a number of projects, including using my time on train journeys to support this.  I can hopefully spend some time on the allotment (weather permitting), and I want to spend some more time on audio and video projects.  I can get back to reading more, particularly following up on some poetry that I want to track down, and listening to more music (I have already been making some inroads here!)

Most importantly I can spend time with the family.

Posted via email from tontowilliams's posterous

No comments: