Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 18:36 Please everybody join with me in a special #followfriday happy birthday wishes to @willkay #
  • 18:42 Friday night - check / cold beer - check / week off - check #
  • 18:48 And NCIS and Numb3rs is on tonight #
  • 20:58 Playing Tiger Wood's PGA 2009 on Playstation3 #
  • 22:28 Hmm weather forecast looks a bit suspect for tomorrow. Might have to take a good book to the allotment with me and hide out in the shed #
  • 09:00 Weather forecast was wrong so far - lovely sunny morning - now for some weeding #
  • 09:03 @thermalsatsuma you might need to email 12sec I had similar problems when I first signed up they tweaked something their end works fine now #
  • 11:55 Ok I think three hours of weeding is enough for today. Time for some lunch and then I have asters to plant out at home #allotment #
  • 13:14 Batteries recharged with a little lunch now I just need to avoid having a post lunch snooze and get on and do stuff #
  • 15:35 @Wossy re bookclub I'm in #
  • 15:52 Just seen first baby starling off the year in the garden / inter- starling warfare probably only a few days away #
  • 17:44 Baby blackbird on our garden wall. Think he's only just out of the nest. Gonna keep an eye on him for a bit keep cats away #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: