Sunday, May 03, 2009

Tweets for Today

  • 21:50 Pleased to note still two days before I have to go back to work (assuming no pox) #
  • 22:06 Watched Robert B Parker's Sea Change starring Tom Selleck. Do recommend, one of the best DVDs that we've watched in a while. #
  • 09:14 What started out as a lovely sunny day now looks set to turn to rain just as I arrive on my allotment #
  • 12:21 Just wrapping up on allotment for today, taking veggies home for dinner. Rain stayed away so got quite a bit done #
  • 13:46 Sitting in conservatory drinking lemonade and checking twitter on my blackberry #
  • 16:43 @david_hewson so are you a watership down or airgun kinda guy? #
  • 16:46 twitpic.com/4heor Nearly finished my latest book, I'll soon have that "What shall I read next?" dilemma again #
  • 16:50 @david_hewson I know how you feel, they are voracious. We have to net everything if we want to eat any of our own veggies #
  • 17:15 @thermalsatsuma twitpic.com/4hfyv - Looks like a real nightmare maker ;) #
  • 17:23 @willkay better let your finger nails grow a bit then looks like it might be a thriller #
  • 17:38 @david_hewson mummy bunny will certainly eat a lot of carrots! #
  • 17:53 Book finished / dilemma begins #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter

No comments: