Friday, February 13, 2009

I spent quite some time last night on the internet looking at maps. Or perhaps I should say trying to find the right maps to buy for our holiday next month. The problem is Amazon lists them by their title and not their number so despite knowing the reference numbers of the maps I wanted I had no idea what their titles were. Still at a saving of £2.00 a map it was worth the extra effort.

Why new maps? Well when I got my old ones out, to try and follow the directions we've been given to where we're staying I couldn't a couple of the roads described or some of the landmarks. Looking at the copyright dates on the maps they're nearly 20 years old. I would like to be able to find our holiday home on day one, it'll get the holiday off to a good start.
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: