Thursday, October 27, 2011

Blogging About Books Over Christmas (The 12 Book Days of Christmas)

I've mentioned this idea a little before but it's steadily evolving, here are my latest thoughts.

The twelve book days of Christmas. Boxing Day (26/12), to January 6th, a time of playing with all your Christmas presents, and eating multiple combinations of turkey meals. This year on the blog I want to do something a little different. A post a day about books, and book related stuff, if it's popular enough I'll do the whole month of December.

I want to cover my top reads of 2011, others have already suggested titles for posts. If you'd like to suggest something for me to write about, or if you're a writer and would like to come and do a guest post, promote your latest book, run a giveaway, dress up as Father Christmas (only joking) or if you've got your own idea then let me know. Email me with your thoughts/ideas: tontowilliams[at]gmail[dot]com, tweet me @tontowilliams or leave me a message in the comments.

Posted via email from Tontowilliams's Electronic Scrapbook

1 comment:

will said...

Without ruining the idea of "12 books for Christmas", wouldn't it be a better idea to count down your top 31 books for the year through December, culminating on the 31st with your pick of the year?

Any plan to run "The Tonto Prize"? Where you could get together a committee to promote the "Tonto Book of The Year" (or the ToBoTY as it is know in the trade). Of course, don't ask me for help as I'm not sure I've read a book published this year :^)