Friday, July 08, 2011

Working on the book

I've spent a lot of time on a train today, and have been able to pick up the Wilson pupdate book that has been a current work in progress for some time.  As this is in part a book that has many pictures, I've been going back through the back catalogue.  It seemed right to share at least one of those here this evening.  Not sure if this one has been posted before or not, but anyway....

Img_1244

If you're interested in the book, I am hoping it will be similar in some ways to this blog, but with many photos that have not been published here before, and with more background than has been written.  I have no idea when or even if it will make it to publication.  It may well be self-published, unless I have any success in finding an agent in the meantime.

Posted via email from Wilson's Pupdate

No comments: