Wednesday, March 03, 2010

A Social Media Picnic?

In the last couple of years @documentally on twitter has been instrumental in organising a gathering at the site of George Orwell's (Eric Arthur Blair's) grave in Oxfordshire.  I asked today if there were any plans for something this year, to which the answer was a yes, and a link to this page www.socialmediapicnic.com.
 
Having read the post, I have to say I agree.  I love the outdoors.  I blog/video blog.  I use twitter.  I could go on, but there is an attraction to me in trying to combine some of these and share with others who have similar interests.
 
Hence this blog.  I'm not sure where this will go but I am happy to organise a gathering - A Social Media Picnic, and there is of course a birthday gathering, coming up.  If you would like to organise something and use this site to promote it then please let me know, via email [tontowilliams[at]gmail[dot]com], or twitter.  If you would like to contribute to this site, to organise or promote a gathering then likewise let me know, and I'll set you up.
 
So if you fancy a picnic, a guided hike, campfire gathering, bushcraft experience let me know.

Posted via email from A Social Media Picnic

No comments: